Maharashtra PSI 2010 Exam Question Paper
1. The satellite launched by India in in September 2007 will be used for.....
2. The special feature of the 'Revolt of 1857 AD' was the .... unity.
ANS : 1] Hindu - Muslim
3. In 1907, Maharshi Karve established the institution ..... at Hingane.
ANS : 1] Mahila Vidyalaya
4. Family planning program was intensively implemented during ........ five year plan for controlling growth of population in India.
ANS : 3] Sixth
5. ........ Assassinated Jackson, the collector of Nashik in 1909 A.D.
ANS : 2] Anant Kanhere
6. Who is the administrative head of Panchyat-Samiti?
ANS : 1] BDO
7. How many members are elected to the Rajyasabha from the States as well as Union Territories together?
ANS : 2] 238
8. Under root of 65 square - 16 sqare = ?
9. What is the maximum strength of the Rajya Sabha?
ANS : 1] 250
10. The 1st session of National congress was held in .....
ANS : 1] Mumbai
11. A wire of length 6.27 m is bent to form a circle, then what is the radious of the circle?
12. Who wrote the book of "Poverty & Un British Rule in India"?
ANS : 2] Dadabhai Naoroji
14. Morle - Minto Reforms Act was passed in ........
ANS : 1] 1909 AD
15. Modern biotechnology works on ....... level.
ANS : 2] Atom
17. Which is the lowest tier of Panchayat Raj Institutions?
ANS : 4] Gram Panchayat
18. The Sarpanch & Deputy Sarpanch are elected by,
ANS : 1] Members of Gram Panchayat
Share your answers with us & help to solve "Maharashtra PSI 2010 Exam Question Paper" , wish you all the best.